All Harcon Solutions Auditors hold lead auditor qualifications and our SHE Advisors have years of demonstrable operational rail experience. We undertake operational assurance audits and inspections against the requirements of the following Network Rail standards:
- NR/L2/INI/CP0070 Principal Contractor Licensing Scheme
- NR/L2/OHS/0044 Planning and managing construction work
- NR/L2/OHS/019 v9 Safety of people at work on or near the line
- Code of Practice 0032 Any Line Open Working
It is important that organisations take a proactive approach to a safe workplace; audits and inspections go hand in hand with each other and are an imperative part of keeping workplaces free of Occupational Health and Safety hazards to ensure that everyone goes home safely every day.
How can Harcon Solutions support you?
- Our people are professionally qualified holding the latest Lead Auditor qualifications, and recognised by the Chartered Quality Institute.
- We undertake independent site audits and inspections to your specifications, to ensure your staff and contractors are adhering to pre-planned and approved Safe Systems of Work.
- We work to the highest standards, providing competent advice, guidance and support on how to implement our findings in order to go above and beyond compliance.
Learn more about our expertise
If you would like to learn more about our independent assurance audits and inspections please get in touch with us today.